Our mission is to prevent senseless deaths from underwater
blackout through awareness and education.
1. To ban prolonged breath-holding in pools for the general public.*
2. To educate parents and children on the risks and dangers of underwater breath-holding and the dangers of breath-holding games.
3. To advocate for warning tags on the dangers and risks of underwater breath-holding on all freediving, spearfishing, and snorkeling equipment. Click here to see a sample tag.
4. To encourage all freedivers and spearfishers to receive safety training.
* We believe qualified breath-hold freedive training agencies need access to public pools during non-general public usage with lifeguards on duty. Using the buddy system, proper supervision, and training protocols with continuous monitoring, along with waivers by participants to protect the facility and staff, freediving may be practiced safely.
Romans 8:28 “And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.”